We provide a comprehensive technology platform to manage health for people with complex needs—medical, behavioral health, social. We can help hospitals/health systems, health plans, physician groups and community organizations launch integrated clinical and community-based programs to coordinate services, improve outcomes and reduce costs.
Healthcare is transitioning from episodic services to care teams aligned around improving health outcomes for individuals and communities. This requires the ability to share and integrate information, coordinate care teams, identify, stratify and prioritize patient populations, manage care plans, engage patients, improve workﬂow, analyze key metrics, develop insights, and collaborate securely.
SyntraNet from Thrasys provides a comprehensive suite of solutions for health plans and provider organizations to integrate information, coordinate care, analyze performance and manage risk.
- Designed from the ground up for integrated care
- Comprehensive and can be used turn-key
- Highly conﬁgurable and customizable for speciﬁc care management programs
- Flexible and scalable to meet evolving business needs and care management programs
- Easily integrated with other IT systems
With SyntraNet, healthcare information is no longer a collection of puzzle pieces. Now, there can truly be an integrated “health community” with a 360° view that puts the patient at the center.