View the official ONC Certification for SyntraNet V3
This Certified Product requires the following costs and contains the following limitations to use and implement as a Complete EHR and attest for meaningful use.
- One time setup and configuration fees to configure a health community with workflows and roles to access and use features of the cloud-based EHR solution.
- Subscription fees per month based on number of providers or patients for an initial subscription term with a minimum number commitment. The subscription term can be renewed annually after the initial subscription term.
- End-users affiliated with the customer initiative can be authorized to use the EHR services upon signing an End User License Agreement. Each authorized user will consume one user subscription. End users who are patients of physicians participating in customer initiative, and who, as authorized users use and access only the EHR services provided for patients will not consume a user subscription.
- Subscription fees include hosting in a secure, HIPAA-compliant cloud with standard levels of availability, and disaster recovery. Policies for standard support services, backup and disaster recovery available for review prior to contract upon request subject to execution of a non-disclosure agreement with Company. Pricing for additional levels of availability, enhances support services, or disaster recovery configurations will be quoted based on level of service required.
- Fees do not include costs for any client-side hardware and software licenses necessary for authorized users to access and make use of the EHR services. Client-side hardware and software includes, but is not limited to: (a) desktop computers, laptops, tablets, smart phones and other devices; (b) printers; (c) network routers and switches; (d) client operating system licenses; (e) office or other productivity software. Customer will be responsible to ensure that client side computers and other devices meet minimum configurations recommended by company for authorized users to access and use the Services. Customer will also be responsible to ensure that minimum network bandwidth required is available between authorized user locations and locations where Company’s servers are hosted.
- No additional fees charged to Customer for MD Toolbox license. No additional contracts need to be signed between Customer and MD Toolbox.
- Professional services fees to be negotiated between company and customer to implement interfaces to immunization and cancer registries, and public health agencies, and for any migration of required information from legacy systems.
- Annual costs of CQM reporting.
- All actual out-of-pocket travel and living expenses incurred by Company, which have been approved in advance in writing with Customer.